By Nicola, Fundraiser
We are putting together a team of dedicated volunteers who will be an integral part of fundraising for our animals. Could you get involved?
We are looking for people who see the value in fundraising activities from events to administration and know that this kind of work is crucial for helping abandoned animals find their forever homes.
Working with our Fundraiser you will have the chance to:
- Devise new fundraising ideas
- Represent the SAA at external events
- Assist at events onsite at the rescue like our popular Dog Show and Summer Fair
- Meet regularly with the team to discuss upcoming events and jobs to do
- Help us with our amazing Sainsbury’s partnership as part of their Local Charity of the Year
- Gain organisational skills, build confidence and have fun!
If you are interested in getting involved or would like more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It costs us £3500 a month to run the rescue and give the animals the best we can. You can be a part of the future of the hundreds of animals like Ziggy who pass through our rescue every year. Please do get involved if you can. Thank you.